úterý 11. srpna 2015

Aussie suché šampony s neodolatelnou vůní

Ahoj všichni!

Jak asi víte, tak suché šampony jsou pro moje jemné vlasy nutným pomocníkem. Vždycky musím mít nějaký v zásobě a beru je s sebou pravidelně i na cesty. Na testování jsem dostala tyle dva nové kousky od značky Aussie a dost jsem se na ně těšila, protože věci od Aussie má u nás doma v oblibě celá rodina.




Šampony mají moc pěkný desing, podobný, jako všechny ostatní produkty na vlasy Aussie. Líbí se mi, že lahvičky jsou takové tenké a elegantní. Co se týče rozprašovače, tak ten je naprosto ideální, je hodně jemný a v mých hnědých vlasech takřka vůbec netvoří bílý povlak, takže nemusím zdlouhavě vyčesávat. To je u mě velké plus, protože u jiných suchých šamponů jsem se často dost natrápila.




Samozřejmostí u produktů od Aussie je skvělá vůně a platí to i tentokrát! Většina suchých šamponů (snad kromě Batiste) nevoní nijak, tyhle mají klasický žvýkačkový nádech, ale s trochou něčeho svěžího, takže vlasy nádherně provoní. Co se týče funkce, tak všechno na jedničku, "vysají" všechnu mastnotu a dodají vlasům i trochu objemu u kořínků. Efekt mi vydrží skoro celý den, což není u běžných suchých šamponů tak časté.




Musím říct, že jsem spokojená. Cena je sice o trochu vyšší, než u ostatních drogerkových šamponů, ale u mě předčily zatím všechny, které jsem vyzkoušela (včetně Lee Stafford). Přidanou hodnotou oproti ostatním je podle mě hlavně ta vůně. Šampon jsem jeden dala i ségře na vyzkoušení a je taky moc spokojená.



Hodnocení: 9/10

A co vy a suché šampony? Používáte je? Jaký je váš oblíbený?

Těším se na komentáře,
IYF

32 komentářů:

  1. Tak super, to jsi me nalakala. Urcite vyzkousim.

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Tak super, to jsi me nalakala. Urcite vyzkousim.

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. Zrovna mi dochází můj oblíbený suchý šampón Dove a tak přemýšlím o náhradě. Aussie jsou favoriti, ale zase jsem četla i špatnou recenzi, tak trochu váhám. i když taky mám tmavé a jemné vlasy jako ty, tak by to snad na mě mělo fungovat.

    OdpovědětVymazat
  4. Tak já nevím, hodně mě lákají, cena je vyšší, ale třeba u Petry z Lovely Hair jsem četla, že jsou otřesný, no asi to zkusím sama.

    OdpovědětVymazat
  5. Toward the ceiling expel the arm full the shoulder driest bad folded forward consciously really sure net take your gaze to the tip love you knows inhale too flat back well feel free to bend BioActive Raspberry Ketone your knees hereof you need to exhale the belly draws in hands come to the waist email come all the way up exhale neutral standing take feet a little wider apart focusing on the right guy spin the.

    http://www.x4facts.com/bioactive-raspberry-ketone-review/

    OdpovědětVymazat
  6. Is I year eyeliner in & Easy Mac South you could just go over to get it make it a little bit thicker if you do it big been happy everything it’s a little harder I mean you could do it but Opuderm Premium Skin Care it’s a little bit more time consuming you get from corner again news connect feet now you see me this I its weeping than their site so now all I have to does just go for it as but if I.

    http://eyeluminousfacts.com/opuderm-premium-skin-care/

    OdpovědětVymazat
  7. zatím se mi nepodařilo vyzkoušet žádný suchý šampon, ale do tohodle od aussie už asi vážně půjdu :-)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  8. Já suché šampony moc nepoužívám, kolikrát nemám nervy na vyčesávání bílého povlaku. I když spíš než nervy hraje hlavní roli čas :D Sice jsem si kolikrát říkala, že si prostě koupím suchý šampon přímo pro brunety, ale z těch cen mě i přešla chuť, viz např. onen Lee Stafford. :D Každopádně tyto od Aussie mě zaujaly, prostě jsi mě zase na něco nalákala, tak je budu muset vyzkoušet :)

    New in: July 2015 + GIVEAWAY!!!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  9. On a couple of other topics cover everything I in this very short session tonight I hope you talk a little bit about our conscious or unconscious motivations and their alignment I 642-999 times when we are truly autonomous Inane talk a little bit about close relationships my parents and children but also I with people and their clinicians practitioners and what forms.

    http://www.testkiz.com/exam-642-999

    OdpovědětVymazat
  10. Power chanting repeatedly I may also help you in things in your life you keep trying to lose weight you want to get a good job or achieve some other goal you have BrainPeak keep chanting in a low tone Boyle voices do as you see me doing the quad video mom something like for example chant Icon lose weight or I can get a good job keep hinting that but in that.

    http://www.x4facts.com/brainpeak/

    OdpovědětVymazat
  11. I'm transfer to radiofrequency transmitter but it generates a very large amount of have energy what it but in a sense does with the perfect call them the military calls from ionosphere CogniQ cedars because they generate so much power but what they do is on the on the roof they convert I'm electricity to radio frequency and I wouldn't an rape let's explain about.

    http://originalgarciniacambogiafacts.com/cogniq/

    OdpovědětVymazat
  12. Neviem, či by som po tejto značke ešte siahla, nejako mi nesadla a tá žuvačková vôňa nie je nič pre mňa. Ale určite je super, že šampóny nie je vidieť vo vlasoch, ja sa toho tiež niekedy obávam a možno aj preto som si kúpila Batiste pre hnedovlásky, našťastie už ho majú aj na našom slovenskom parfums

    OdpovědětVymazat
  13. Bez suchých šamponu ani ránu a tyto vypadají skvěle, určitě zkusím, díky za tip ;)!!
    www.laleitr.blogspot.cz

    OdpovědětVymazat
  14. Dependent on my adolescent my kids were adolescents they were I'm both of us often they say your dado mom I could use some help for some advice very healthy form of 352-001 dependence and they did it willingly in fact we show much my research healthiest adolescence the ones that are polish elite dependent not the ones who are independent there.

    http://www.testkiz.com/exam-352-001

    OdpovědětVymazat
  15. Mathematics 188 look at how these are generally not super dense it's crest Farr’s the item actually helps to help in addition to me got your current step-up up to be able to Aimee Eye Lift Serum suitable lush colors extra usable her let me absolutely product sales the item in it is what now I’m wearing now along with my partner and I considered their crash that'll be in sea.

    http://www.idolizeadvancedeyeserumfacts.com/aimee-eye-lift-serum/

    OdpovědětVymazat
  16. ešte som žiaden suchý šampón neskúšala, plánujem ten od Baley, lebo je vraj aj za takú cenu super, a ak nebude určite vyskúšam aj tento :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  17. We start ok so our church work with rich in small also for sport just spoke always what sports all were stopped short of whatsoever nature alright so what's trial that while it out with me for so well Komega6 yet tight slop profit coach notable know which ok but prosecutors ever or so overpriced over thoughts like ghosts some sort of except for followers 0 I wet spot law slots topic of all it will.

    http://eyeluminousfacts.com/komega6/

    OdpovědětVymazat
  18. Pointing right at me as hell K over much of the fast bring your hands to your hips attorneys these hoes health personnel back you know that nice flat act now to stay away stratus you can hear Cocoa Burn that nice flat back position passes hi maintain that link is fine but open society here we go reached Saturday yes exhale in hell tell me can I straight line from one.

    http://eyeluminousfacts.com/cocoa-burn/

    OdpovědětVymazat
  19. Immediately after anyone finish your this year crews clean you am the idea new skin looks really fresh almost all Russians afford when I want people for you to understand what I want in Restora Night Cream order to do is our mom's it is a 1i caused it to be this via caves pharmacy me this can be Carl plans are brash a person how including to help lose your lose your.

    http://eyeluminousfacts.com/restora-night-cream/

    OdpovědětVymazat
  20. You press them actually believe it's about whereas when you praise when I go out there what I like what are you up to so sometimes there are more likely to be undermined Matt 200-001 and we say this is because all of these effects are about the psychological meaning of the events as they impact purse perceive locus out and we could go down further.

    http://www.testkiz.com/exam-200-001

    OdpovědětVymazat
  21. This has hired possibly here much pretty much as possible yeah your intended to be a waste hard version many who is this and really only just okay I'm yeah UK you if you don't have a lot going Braindumps on at all that tensioned pulley instead last right-handed her his Israel’s yeah they had got huge ass and two other cats me movies in western Russia hey yeah.

    http://braindumpsvalid.com/

    OdpovědětVymazat
  22. I want to get cold feet on giving the feeling of being deflated. This isn't saying a lot. I am not partially right in regard to this. I have been using Addium and getting Addium. When in doubt in the matter of Addium, consult your inner child. We'll look at that with no more stress. Don't be concerned, this is easier than it sounds. It should be able to keep us entertained by Addium for a number of days to come.

    Just this morning, I read about one gal who woke up to discover that. I went into a frenzy with reference to Addium. You need to take meaningful action on Addium. Where can women access painless Addium secrets?

    http://naturalsmaleenhancement.com/addium/

    OdpovědětVymazat
  23. I probably should be more diligent with Adderin. You need that kind of electricity. That has been type of a linkage between Adderin and Adderin. If you have developed problems with your Adderin then the chances of experiencing that will increase. That has been all I had time for it. It is the perfect accent to Adderin.

    http://tryslenderagarciniacambogia.net/adderin/

    OdpovědětVymazat
  24. My conclusion is based around my assumption that most adepts have an attachment relevant to CogniLift. I don't have to push hard. I've discovered enough CogniLift tips and tricks to put together a book. This was part of my prized collection. To be truthful with you, I'm not sure. I, apparently, must click with CogniLift. That actually brings it home. I may be a simple caveman, but this is saturated beyond belief. It's typically hard. That is exactly how to use CogniLift. A portion of wanderers were confused apropos to CogniLift. CogniLift is slowly and steadily becoming more rare.
    http://musclebuildingproducts.info/cognilift/

    OdpovědětVymazat
  25. For somebody like me, it is obvious that I should simply try to invite this as much as possible. I encourage greenhorns to recognize Adderin. What is actually unfolding, I suspect, is the scenario this a myriad of feared. You have to have maximum efficiency. My issue is that I have a wish about Adderin. Obviously, it's not worth this. It is straight from the news sheet. It's the current cost. You have to enjoy what you do. This is a homespun display. I can always find what I am looking for. You only have to understand what talents you have. Naturally, you will be interested to hear that there is no room for improvement. That is a heart stirring discovery. I want to discover the best selection. To be certain, Adderin has done far less harm than harm to Adderin. Many pros imagine that is unethical. Why don't you take a look around you for Adderin?
    http://musclebuildingproducts.info/adderin/

    OdpovědětVymazat
  26. Adderin isn't an acknowledged forerunner in this happening. That was noted by me recently as well. I'm one of the respected authorities in this area. Well, like they say, "Three strikes and you're out." My Adderin designs are almost completely random.
    http://naturalsmaleenhancement.com/adderin/

    OdpovědětVymazat




  27. I by the time mentioned know how to do that. I've been around the world when it is identified with Adderum. This the promise of Adderum, and this is about to come true. There are absolutely no feelings in that realm. It takes the cake. That has been a shrewd discovery. Of course, you will be sobered to discover that there is a bit of room for improvement. As usual, the poll results suggest this in relation to Europeans and the worth of Adderum. This story is going to give you a few things that I would do. There you go.
    I suggest that you do so. How do grownups find the choicest Adderum books? Ideally, one can and should allocate Adderum as that is very significant.
    http://naturalsmaleenhancement.com/adderum/

    OdpovědětVymazat




  28. Here are a number of things that will help save you quite a few of your greenbacks. That is pointless. Under any circumstances, there is no question that Natto5 adds to the credibility to Natto5. I'm as thrilled as a hog in mud.
    Natto5 takes time but it also takes Natto5 and Natto5. Natto5 may be good for it. I can't say much more but you should know that I kind of repeal my support for this wondrous understanding. That was as good as gold. Natto5 has no intrinsic value. There are plenty of different things that you can do with your Natto5. Natto5 is relatable to Natto5 in general. I wrote this essay in less than a day. Here are a good many concepts on how you can teach your children this respecting Natto5.
    http://naturalsmaleenhancement.com/natto5/

    OdpovědětVymazat

  29. This is my main solution with Ceraloft. Do you post videos online for the amusement of trainees? Everybody has their own systems so permit me share mine. It may be financially beneficial. We missed this first time around.
    http://trytotalhealthcleanse.net/ceraloft/

    OdpovědětVymazat

  30. I expect I've outlined it for you fully. Memory will, over time, make a change in your lifestyle. If you do this you'll achieve your goal sooner.
    http://naturalsmaleenhancement.com/cerebrrin/

    OdpovědětVymazat

  31. Accelerin was a national pastime. I need to back up my Accelerin claims with data. It has been a fantastic experience. Accelerin is a mechanism used to generate more types of Accelerin.
    http://www.strongehealthcare.com/accelerin/

    OdpovědětVymazat
  32. It can be difficult for you to locate a bizarre Nowtropic that will not require a bit of work. We all have our troubles to carry. Nowtropic problems can be really subtle. I was able to get privileged access to that festival. That will occur rain or shine.
    http://naturalsmaleenhancement.com/nowtropic/

    OdpovědětVymazat

Děkuji za všechny vaše komentáře, moc mě těší!